Buy your private tutoring sessions by the hour.
We will ensure you have the knowledge necessary to pass the exam in all 5 categories that the NREMT exam tests in including:
- Airway, Respiration & Ventilation.
- Cardiology & Resuscitation.
- EMS Operations.
You Will Also Learn
If you take full advantage of what we have to offer you will learn the following and more:
- How the NREMT cognitive exam works
- How the NREMT cognitive exam is scored
- How many possible questions there are and how many count toward your score
- How to break down questions so they are easy to understand
- How to find the clues in the question that give you the answers
- The different types of questions you may encounter on the test
- How to prepare for the test the day before, night before, and day of
- What you are allowed to access on the test (calculator, writing materials, etc.)
- How much time you get to take the test
- How to stay calm and focused during the test
- Whether or not you can go back to previous questions
- What a Computer Adaptive Tests (CAT) is
- What a Linear test is
- What the minimum passing standard is
- What pilot questions are and how they work
- How to find your results and
- So Much More!