You will get 10 sessions that are 3 hours long each (total of 30 hours) plus full membership access to all videos, content, and Lifetime access to a practice app (Hundreds of questions that mirror those on the NREMT exam) at no additional cost.
Your sessions at $70/hour instead of the usual $75/hour and Full membership access worth $240 for FREE (savings of $390). Your private tutoring will be backed by our 100% Guaranteed to Pass or 100% Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Yes that includes Life Time access to a practice app where you can practice hundreds of questions that mirror those on the NREMT cognitive exam.
Each session is 3 hours long to ensure we have enough time to drastically improve your knowledge and improve your ability to break down the NREMT exam questions.
In our first session, We will determine what your strengths and weaknesses are and exactly what you need to do to pass the NREMT exam. We will then create a tutoring plan that reflects exactly what you need to do to pass the exam.
For some we may only need 2-3 sessions in total for others you may need more. Again we cater the tutoring plan to your exact needs!
We will ensure you have the knowledge necessary to pass the exam in all 5 categories that the NREMT exam tests in including:
- Airway, Respiration & Ventilation.
- Cardiology & Resuscitation.
- EMS Operations.
You Will Also Learn
If you take full advantage of what we have to offer you will learn the following and more:
- How the NREMT cognitive exam works
- How the NREMT cognitive exam is scored
- How many possible questions there are and how many count toward your score
- How to break down questions so they are easy to understand
- How to find the clues in the question that give you the answers
- The different types of questions you may encounter on the test
- How to prepare for the test the day before, night before, and day of
- What you are allowed to access on the test (calculator, writing materials, etc.)
- How much time you get to take the test
- How to stay calm and focused during the test
- Whether or not you can go back to previous questions
- What a Computer Adaptive Tests (CAT) is
- What a Linear test is
- What the minimum passing standard is
- What pilot questions are and how they work
- How to find your results and
- So Much More!